Russell Roby M.D., J.D., A.C.A.A.I., F.C.L.M.
Dr. Russell Roby founded the Roby Institute in Austin, Texas to assist residents of the Greater Austin area in combating allergy symptoms like nasal congestion, eye redness and soreness, sneezing, wheezing, coughing, joint pain, intestinal pain, skin rashes/irritation, itching, yeast infections, mood swings, hyperactivity, attention deficit disorder, fatigue, depression, and loss of short term memory.
In 1995, the Online Allergy Center was established to provide helpful allergy tips and information to allergy sufferers worldwide. This website has no sponsors and offers all information as a public service. No charge is made for any of this information.
The Allergy Center believes that allergy is neither easily treated nor easily understood, and the patient needs a great deal of information so that they can treat themselves. We are dedicated to giving the patient as much information as possible so that they can deal with their changing problems. We believe that it is SO important that patients have information available to them at all times that we encourage patients to e-mail us any time they have a question. Our entire staff makes follow-up calls on a regular basis to insure an optimal result. Dr. Roby’s home phone number is also available to all his patients and is listed in his local phone directory. His patients are encouraged to call him at any time, day or night, if they are having a problem. Do you know who your doctor is? Can you reach him at all times? If not, you may wish to find a new doctor.
ABOUT DR. ROBY
Born: March 1, 1941
- Price College High School, Amarillo, TX 1959
- UT, Austin, TX, Debate, B.A. 1962
- UT Law, Austin, TX, 1962-1964, Phi Delta Phi, Moot Court
- UT Graduate School, Austin, TX 1967-1969 and 1972-1973
- Admitted to Candidacy for Ph.D. Immunology, U.T. Austin, 1968
- UT Medical School, San Antonio, TX 1969-73
- Admitted to Texas State Bar Dec 19, 1964, Admitted to Federal Bar 1965
- Rotating Internship, St. Paul Hospital Dallas, TX 1973-74
- Allergy-Immunology, Private Practice, 1974-1980
- Pediatric House Staff, UTHSC Houston, 1980-1981
- Allergy-Immunology, Private Practice, 1981
- Travis County Medical Society
- The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI)
- Texas Medical Association
- Pan American Allergy Society, Director (2002-2006)
- American Pain Society
- Publications: Annals of Allergy (1979, 1980), Hormone Allergy (Am J Reprod Immunol 2006;55:307-313)
- Web Site: Online Allergy Center, established 1995